If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. However as android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM.
- If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again.
- Keep in mind, though, that flashing ROMs usually voids your phone’s warranty.
- Both of these phones run Motorola’s clean Android 11 software and are powered by Snapdragon 732G octa-core chipset.
It’s not as good, but it might be better than the quality of the stock camera app.. Download one of the Google Camera APK for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app. Magisk Zip allows rooting of Android devices with a systemless approach, avoiding modifications to the system partition. It offers easy installation, management and can also hide root status from root-detecting apps. The person that needs to be thanked for this quality port is shubham8. The ported app version is v2.4.17 and it is only 9.9 MB. You can download and install his OnePlus Camera port from this link.
- The smartphones of today are all about providing options along with convenience to the user.
- Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology.
- Moto g51 5g (review) is one of the most affordable 5G phones in India.
- You’ll then see the permissions screen for each app, like you would with any new app you install.
- Thus it is important to unlock the bootloader before a ROM is flashed.
Here we have Stock firmware/ROM of Huawei P9 Lite all models. These are stock ROM/ Firmware of Huawei P9 Lite, based on EMUI 5.0 and Android 7 Nougat. So with all of this being said, if you’re new to the aftermarket development scene, you’ll have to install a ROM that’s specifically made for your phone.
It is the type of storage that is built into a device during manufacturing. There is various type of ROM available, Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM are two of them. 1) Bugs- Issues with modified ROMs Many people have claimed that modified ROMs are riddled with flaws. Because there will be no issues if you upgrade your smartphone with an excellent custom ROM from a trustworthy developer. And if you don’t have an excellent custom ROM, you should read up on the bug issue.